Imagine Financial Services - Everything You Need to Plan For A Financially Secure Future
DO YOU WORK WITH CLIENTS OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA?
- Absolutely! I'm happy to work virtually via Zoom and I utilize technology which provides secure transfer of documents and password protected access.
IS THERE A FEE FOR THE INITIAL MEET & GREET APPOINTMENT?
- No, it's complimentary. I feel it's important to first get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. Once we both establish we want to work together, I will clearly quote the financial planning fee (based on case complexity) or investment management fee (based on assets under management).
DO YOU HAVE AN INVESTMENT MINIMUM?
- No, I believe everyone deserves access to qualified advisory services. When someone comes to me seeking investment management, I want to encourage them to get started planning for a stable financial future, not turn them away to fend for themselves.
HOW DID YOU BECOME A CFP®?
- The CFP® or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ marks are only earned by those who have undergone rigorous education, thousands of hours of experience, and a cumulative proctored 6 hour final exam. It was a long journey, but I'm proud to say I earned the CFP® marks after fulfilling the rigorous requirements. To learn more check out the CFP Board websites https://www.cfp.net/ and https://www.letsmakeaplan.org/
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A FIDUCIARY?
- A fiduciary acts on behalf of another. They have a duty to place their client interests first. As a CFP® professional I am held to the highest standard of care both in my heart and by the CFP Board which enforces the Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct.
I WANT TO GET STARTED, HOW DO WE PROCEED?
- Hey that's great! Just click the Schedule A Consultation button or navigate to the Contact page. I look forward to meeting you.