Imagine Financial Services - Everything You Need to Plan For A Financially Secure Future
DO YOU WORK WITH CLIENTS OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA?
- Absolutely! I'm happy to work virtually via Zoom. My business process includes technology which provides e-signature services, secure transfer of documents, and password protected access.
IS THERE A FEE FOR THE INITIAL MEET & GREET APPOINTMENT?
- It's complimentary! I feel it's important to first get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. If we choose to move forward, financial planning fees (based on case complexity) or investment management fee (based on assets under management) will be clearly discussed.
DO YOU HAVE AN INVESTMENT MINIMUM?
- I believe everyone deserves access to qualified advisory services. When someone comes to me seeking investment management, I want to encourage them to get started planning for a stable financial future, not turn them away to fend for themselves. I do not have a required minimum.
HOW DID YOU BECOME A CFP®?
- The CFP® or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ marks are only earned by those who have undergone rigorous education, thousands of hours of experience, and a cumulative proctored 6 hour final exam. It was a long journey, but I'm proud to say I earned the CFP® marks after fulfilling the rigorous requirements. To learn more check out the CFP Board websites https://www.cfp.net/ and https://www.letsmakeaplan.org/
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A FIDUCIARY?
- A fiduciary acts on behalf of another. They have a duty to place their client interests first. As a CFP® professional I am held to the highest standard of care both in my heart and by the CFP Board which enforces the Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct.
I WANT TO GET STARTED, HOW DO WE PROCEED?
- Hey that's great! Just click the Schedule A Consultation button or navigate to the Contact page. I look forward to meeting you.